In today’s business climate it is more critical than ever to remain flexible, keep costs low and shorten delivery cycle times. These growing pressures demand a new approach to development activities, project management approaches and business in general. Agile product development practices provide an iterative and adaptive approach to accelerating business value generation through the collaboration of cross-functional teams focused on continuous improvement, scope flexibility and delivering essential product quality. Scrum, the most popular Agile methodology is a framework for developing and sustaining complex products, while productively and creatively delivering products of the highest possible value.
One-day certification course provides the essential knowledge needed by IT professionals in Agile methodologies and Scrum practices. It focuses on the basic principles and concepts of both Agile and Scrum with an emphasis on several Scrum components like managing sprints, Agile meeting structure, the key roles and methods.
- Basic introductory course on Agile and Scrum
- 8 hours of classroom training by certified instructor
- Earn 8 PDUs and Course Completion certificate
- Understand the step-by-step process in Agile adoption
- Exercises to facilitate the adoption of agile principles
- 100 days free access to our e-learning modules
- Real-world simulations and hands-on exercises for advanced learning