Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is one of the most reputed, prestigious and recognized professional qualification for project managers. PMP certification is the topmost professional certification for project managers. This certification is offered by Project Management Institute (PMI)® and based on Sixth Edition Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
Our blended our 4 day PMP® training program will fully prepare you to pass your certification exam and also give you an in-depth knowledge about the various and best Project Management best practices.
This course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and core competencies required of a Project Management professional. Placing a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, this course also includes a new section on the role of the project manager in both large and small companies.
You should have a secondary degree (i.e. high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects along with 35 hours of project management education.
You should have a four-year degree with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects along with 35 hours of project management education.
- 4-day full-time intensive PMP BootCamp
- Instructor-led online interactive training
- 35 contact hour certificate ( PDU’s )
- 90 days e-learning access Included
- PMBOK® guide 6th edition based on training
- PMP® test papers/question banks
- PMI application assistance
- Real world examples from various industries
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- 98.7% Pass Rate at first attempt